- The award is to recognise the importance of being an active citizen 而且 making a contribution to society.
- It will be awarded for activities that take place outside normal lessons.
In Years 10 而且 11 students will complete as many of the following as possible:
- 一个挑战 – certified by an appropriate adult (e.g. 赞助步行或骑自行车, small group of 3 or 4 organizing a major charity event in or out of school)
- 学校志愿工作 -由老师认证(e.g. 配对阅读, prefect duty completed diligently for a school year, 定期协助摄影)
- 课外志愿工作 -由适当的成年人(e.g. 看望老人, regular involvement at guides or Sunday school, 教小孩子跳舞或健身, running a club at Waldegrave after school, helping out at a charity event out of school.)
The Mayor will present awards in April at a special assembly that is separate 从 the Record of Achievement presentation.
这 requires Year 12 students to complete as many of the following as possible:
The Mayor will present these awards towards the end of the school year as a celebration of all that our students have achieved above 而且 beyond their academic study.